"Your personality is not set in stone. You can always develop to be a better version of yourself. Let your personality shine from within" – Asad Meah
We Help With
How Counselling Helps?
- A counsellor can offer a safe space to consider what is realistic and achievable and to explore disappointments and setbacks.
- Techniques and strategies can be developed to build your self confidence and change current negative thought patterns.
- If setbacks have been insurmountable, it may be worth exploring why with a trained Professional Counsellor.
- Our Counsellors can gently guide you in understanding your personal attributes and provide you with tools to build confidence and improve your skills in social situations.
- It will help you make sense of who you are, and help you integrate new healthier ways of thinking about yourself.
- Addiction involves repetitive behavior that is difficult to control to the point that it has harmful consequences. It can develop from what initially seems like a common habit such as smoking, drinking, gambling etc.
- The person who is addicted is very often unaware of his/her addiction and the impact it is having on his/her life.
- Addiction counselling explores the reasons for why the person developed this addiction, teaches to identify and react to triggers or cravings. It would also help to mend broken relationships and broken families of those addicted who are plagued by stress, worry and fear due to the actions of their loved one. It requires time, patience and the support of loved ones.
- Anger is an emotion that can result in consequences that affect your internal as well as external behaviour. Counselling for anger management involves identifying the stressors and finding ways to slow the reaction to the particular stressor. It helps to discover new ways to manage anger and frustration and learn relaxation techniques. This will ultimately improve both your mental and physical health in the long run.
How to get Started?
- Choose the plan which suits you the best
- Sign up (first-time users) or sign in by submitting your details
- Check the toggle box to confirm whether you need ‘Individual’ or ‘Couples’ Counselling
- Make payment by clicking on ‘Begin Therapy’
- You will receive an acknowledgement for the payment made via e-mail / SMS
- A dedicated counsellor will be allotted to you
- You will shortly receive your user ID and password. Login and change the password of your account.
- Using your account, you can schedule appointments with your Counsellor in your dashboard based on availability and slots. You can reschedule appointments based on Counsellor availability
- Give Feedback on your completed counselling session through the feedback portal
- Refer to the Refund & Cancellation Policy to understand our cancellation process