"It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy relationships" – Friedrich Nietzsche
We Help With
How Counselling Helps?
- Counselling provides you with a caring, confidential, safe and supportive space to talk. It can really help to speak with someone who might show you completely different aspects of your relationship and change your perspective. Happy relationships always involve hard work, but together you can make that happen.
- Relationship counselling will give you the tools to be able to deal with conflict, to communicate more effectively and to build more fulfilling relationships.
- “Know your partner” is a unique program which addresses couples who are married / about to get married, to understand each other right from the moment they decide to tie the knot.
- Couples counselling/ Therapy, is a type of counselling that helps couples to explore, recognize and resolve conflicts to improve their relationships and interactions. Through counselling, you will be provided with tools to develop insights into your relationship.
How to get Started?
- Choose the plan which suits you the best
- Sign up (first-time users) or sign in by submitting your details
- Check the toggle box to confirm whether you need ‘Individual’ or ‘Couples’ Counselling
- Make payment by clicking on ‘Begin Therapy’
- You will receive an acknowledgement for the payment made via e-mail / SMS
- A dedicated counsellor will be allotted to you
- You will shortly receive your user ID and password. Login and change the password of your account.
- Using your account, you can schedule appointments with your Counsellor in your dashboard based on availability and slots. You can reschedule appointments based on Counsellor availability
- Give Feedback on your completed counselling session through the feedback portal
- Refer to the Refund & Cancellation Policy to understand our cancellation process